Tools of the Trade:
There are many deck tools available. However, most are inadequate when it comes to making your installation of ipe decking a smooth and efficient one. To save you time and the inevitable headaches, we are going to reveal what the best decking tools are.
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum and a turned hardwood handle
- Ability to lock into place for a secure fit
- Easy one-person use
- Ability to simultaneously bend multiple deck boards
- Reversible handle
- Movable pins adjust for many joist thicknesses
Long deck boards may come with a light bend. That’s what the Hardwood Wrench™ is for. It’s the best of its kind.
Ipe Clip® Hidden Fasteners:
The Ipe Clip® brand of deck fasteners is ideal for hardwood decking species. When it comes to ipe decking, installing pre-grooved decking with hidden deck fasteners will ensure that your deck has a clean and professional look as well as the strength and durability to endure years of use and wear.
- Built to last
- Designed to allow ipe boards to naturally expand and contract
- Stainless steel inserts amplifies holding force
- Square design provides greatest hold
- Fits neatly in typical biscuit joint slots
- Practically unbreakable
- Color options include brown, black, and gray
Ready to Build?
If you have questions about the installation process, or if you’re ready to order, fill out our online quote form or give us a call at 1-877-232-3915.